April 20, 2016

Honeymoon Paintings

During my honeymoon trip to West Coast of USA and Mexico Baja I did a few paintings. Enjoyment of a spectacular scenery of the Big Sur was excellent...
Here in the warm beach of Santa Cruz I understood how little one person needs to have everything. The stars, the ocean and the sun- felt like the whole world was mine. This feeling brought by love in the hearts, it illumines all things and makes everything special... 
Time spent with my husband was wonderful and I had a plenty of inspiration. He was my muse, and love was all over us...

At the exciting and colorful Baja we found a quiet beach. Seasonal crowds were far away, and in the calmness of the sand there was two souls walking side by side...
 We experienced many things together: visited friends in Phelan, CA and discovered hidden treasures in the sands of Salvation Mountain, stack in LA traffic and flew kite in Huntington Beach, went walking in Tijuana at night and enjoyed Orthodox Churches in San Francisco. This trip was connecting me to a brighter, simpler and warmer side of art. I wish my paintings can tell you more about it.